Thursday, December 12, 2013

lazy girl's dream

today we are going to talk about the importance of statement necklaces. believe it or not, i didn't own any statement necklaces until this summer. i don't know how i was living life... so naïve, so carefree. i didn't even realize that something incredibly important was missing from my own life!

okay, i'll tone it down a bit. this is sounding like a love letter to a necklace. (not that i would have any shame in writing one) but really, this is basically a lazy girl's dream! just throw on a sweater, jeans, and a statement necklace, and people think you're "so dressed up!" it's a win-win, people.
sweater - j. crew, jeans - thrifted, boots - nordstrom, necklace - j. crew

1 comment:

  1. AH! That necklace! I don't have a statement necklace . . . and I know I need one . . . but I don't know where to find one. . . .

    I love this outfit! Those boots are lovely too and the cardigan is such a great color on you!

    ReplyDelete