Wednesday, December 4, 2013

mad about plaid

i like to call this my "free" shirt. wanna know why? because one magical day, i discovered that my big useless jar of change is actually good for something. i can take those coins off my dusty bookshelf, take them to my local grocery store, and trade them in for gift cards to rad places. like gap. and amazon. and... my utter weakness... banana republic.
 
that's right, folks. i basically bought this top with worthless loose change. on black friday, nonetheless. for five bucks. but i just like to think i got it for free. because what was i going to do with all those nickels anyway?
shirt - banana republic, skirt - banana republic, boots - j crew, coat - vintage, headband - gap


2 comments:

  1. Wow! It's so cute--and bought from "worthless change"--you've given me an idea :)

    ReplyDelete